Learn more about us
- Polish and American lawyer
- Graduated from Las Vegas University, The William S. Boyd School of Law and CCSN’s College of Liberal Art
- Holds a notary public licence in Nevada and California
What clients of our Firm value most in Ms. Pluta is her responsiveness, commitment and willingness to help in even the most hopeless cases. Her personal commitment to her Clients’ cases translates into a sense of security and confidence.
- Licensed receiver (Licence 636) and licensed tax advisor (Licence 06130) with many years of experience
- Member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers (KIDP) and the National Chamber of Receivers (KIS)
- Author of many interviews on tax issues in national TV stations and tax articles in “Gazeta Prawna” newspaper
The Clients of our Firm most value his skill to explain tax and restructuring complexities with the use of the language than can be understood not only by financiers. Supporter of solutions that prevent conflicts with tax authorities, opponent of complicating tax law. Specialist in crisis situations in enterprises.